Saturday, July 13, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog post!

My name is Birgit and I have been a professional groomer and trainer for 20 years. I have a grooming and retail facility called Canine College in Palm Beach Gardens.
Through my blog, I hope to be able to pass along my experiences with training dogs, provide tips on training and safety and connect with other dog owners and their training concerns.

I am very involved with pet rescue, indeed over the last 20 years I have rescued and found homes for about 5-15 pets a year. It makes me feel good to find homes for these innocent, sweet pets.

From time to time I will post a pet that is up for adoption in my area of South Florida. Featured this week is "Marlo" a 1 year old female Min Pin female, who needs a good home. She is spayed and vaccinated, completely housebroken and gets along with other animals, oh did I mention she loves to cuddle?

I do not charge to place these pets in a good home.

I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences with dog training, and any comments and questions are always welcome and invited.

Don't forget it is never too late to train your dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment